07:00 – 07:45 Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ha Long Bay
09:45 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina. Enjoy a welcome drink at Amazing Sails private lounge.
10:00 Embark Amazing Sails and start your journey of discovering the mystifying and stunning landscapes in the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site.
11:30 Lunch will be served while Amazing Sails through the stunning scenery of thousands of limestone mountains.
13:00 Stop at Tien Ong Cave which contains historical and cultural values of sea fishermen for thousands of years and has magnificent stalactites and stalagmites.
14:00 Visit Cua Van fishing village, the biggest floating village in Ha Long Bay, discover the village by kayak or bamboo boat. Through a small, quaint museum, you will learn more about their lifestyle and customs of the local people from the time they were born until their passing.
14:45 Back on board Amazing Sail to continue to visit Halong Pearl Farm Village where we will introduce all the processes of how the pearl oysters are grown and harvested, you will get the opportunity to touch a real pearl yourself.
15:30 Get back to the Amazing Sails and enjoy free time for sightseeing, photo hunting, and entertainment on the sundeck or relax in a private room. There are many options to choose from such as Gym, Beauty & Body Massage services are available.
17:00 Time for the exciting cooking class and delicious canapé tea party
17:30 Arrive Tuan Chau pie, disembark the cruise and say goodbye to Halong Bay. Our minibus is waiting to take you back to Hanoi safely.
19:30 – 19:45 Arrive in Hanoi, we will drop you off at your hotel or private address. Tour concludes.
WWHLB01D Pricing: 2,064,800₫ ($88.96) / Per Person (10 People Group tour)
What’s Not Included:
- Round Trip transportation from Hanoi to Bai Tu Long Bay.
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch, finger food sunset party)
- All sightseeing
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat
- Gym, Cooking demonstrations
- Public liability insurance
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (15 USD – 350.000 VND fees for a group)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Tax (10% charge)
- Personal expenses
- Other optional activities or tour.
- Children under 4 years old FOC Maximum 1 child/2 adults, from the second child charge 50%.
- Children from 4 to 6 years Surcharge 50% adult rates
- Children from 7 to 10 years old Surcharge 75% adult rates
- Children from 11 years old Adult rates
Should you choose to cancel a booking, Amazing Sails must be notified by email. The cancellation fee will be applied under the following conditions:
- More than 7 days prior No cancellation charge
- From 02 to 06 days prior 50% of total rates
- Less than 24 hours prior 100% of total rates
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in 100% of the payment charged.