Winter getaway 21 days 20 nights
- Tour type:Package Tour
- Tour code: WWG-WGPK
- Duration: 21 Day 20 Night
- Departure time: Upon requested
Winter is the perfect time to see Vietnam for those who enjoy the cooler weather. With the season being mostly dry, and temperatures averaging …Read more…
One Day Tour
08:00 – 8:30 am
Old Quarter Hotel Pick Up
Leave for Tran Quoc Pagoda & West lake
Tran Quoc Pagoda is located on an island east of West Lake (Tay
Ho district), with a 1500-year history. Which is considered to be
the oldest in Thang Long- Hanoi. It was the Buddhist center of
Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties. With its historical
and architectural values, Tran Quoc Pagoda is famous for its sacred
Buddha land, which attracts many Buddhists and visitor to Vietnam.
Leave for Ho Chi Minh* complex
Ho Chi Minh complex (Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the presidential palace,
house on stilts, where Uncle Ho lived and worked from 1954-1969).
Leave for Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
This is the most recent yet probably the largest and undoubtedly
the most interesting Museums in Hanoi and Vietnam. There is an
indoor and outdoor section. The in-house exhibition is particularly
informative and the outdoors display activities make the museum
stand out from the rest. Several houses are modeled after the
traditional architecture of ethnic minorities, especially those who live
in Northern and Central Highlands.
Break for Lunch
Leave for The temple of literature (The first university in Vietnam)
Being an ancient school of Thang Long and the first university
in Vietnam, Temple of Literature is acknowledged as an ancient
historical-cultural heritage, which gives tourists a deeper
understanding of Hanoi’s years of culture and tradition.
Visit Hoa Lo Prison Relic
Hoa Lo prison – 1 of 5 scariest places Southeast Asia. Hoa Lo prison,
was built in 1896 (one of the highest and strongest political prisons in
Indochina at that time). The French confined mostly political prisoners
here from 1896 to 1954; visitors will see how the French tortured
prisoners and where American pilots who had been shot down from
1964 to 1973 were held. American pilots called this prison “Hanoi
Hilton hotel”. US Senator Mc Cain was also arrested and held here
AFTER VISITING HOA LO PRISON, VISITORS WILL
HAVE END OF DAY HANOI CITY TOUR OPTIONS
Option 1: Hanoi Cooking class.
Visitors will experience firsthand how Hanoi cuisine is prepared.
Visitors will make the trip to a local market and learn to prepare a
traditional meal alongside a professional chef.
Option 2: Water puppet show
Enjoy a show at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre. Discover a
unique part of Vietnamese culture.
Option 3: Just Hanoi City Tour
End of 1-day trip Hanoi City
WWHAN01D Pricing: 1.276.000d ($55) / Per Person (10 People Group tour)
– Comfortable transportation
– English speaking tour guide
– Water provided on the bus.
– Tickets and fees
– End of day option
What’s not included
– Personal expenses
– Tips for your support team about $5/per/day
– Children under 05 years old, free of charge
– Children from 05 to under 10 years old, 75% charge
– Children from 10 years old, full charge
What to bring
– Cash in VND or USD
– Sun cream, sunglasses
– Sport shoes
– Raincoat in summer, warm clothes in winter
– Personal items
– Swimming suit
* Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject
to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions
** Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian), please inform us
PRICE & POLICTY
RATE: This rate is quoted in USD per person, based on Double/Twin occupancy. Applied for the – Private Tour. Valid from 01 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018
||Quoc Hoa hotel
|Ha Long bay
||Kim An hotel
||Le Duy hotel
||Ninh Kieu hotel
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam.
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
• English speaking guide as per program.
• Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D).
• Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
• Accommodation in sharing double room including breakfasts at hotels as mentioned.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam.
• Meals not mentioned.
• International flight and taxes.
• Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
• Standard check-in time is 14h00 and check-out time is 12h00 at most of the hotels.
• Arrival/Departure: Above prices are valid only for group of clients travelling together – arrival and departure with the same flight. Arrival/departure by other flight subject to supplement charge.
• In no case, the non-used services or visits will be refunded or provided on individual basis for group member(s) due to the delayed arrival/early departure unless they will go on private tour.
• Program is subject to change without notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight unexpected cancellations.
• There might be supplement for compulsory lunches or dinners during Christmas and New Year 2018.
• There will be no refund or compensation applied due to force major which effect to visit program.
• We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase of the fuel surcharge applied by airlines companies or any other transport companies.
• In general most places are closed in Vietnam throughout the period of the Lunar New Year (from the 15th of February until the 20th of February 2018 inclusive).
• Deadline for flight tickets: We will automatically issue flights 5 days after bookings is confirmed by us, please take note and come back to me within 5 days since booking is confirmed if you find clients don’t want to issue it.